Monday, June 1, 2009

U may not know tis...

U may not know tis,but team death map could be changed into team death shang/missile/etc in soldier front.
Copied:
Just thought I should tell you guys that you can do TDM on another map instead of Factory.To do this, you will have to go to the map you want to play, and tap, and change it into into Team Death Match.So if you want to play Shanghai on TDM, just change the map to Shanghai, then tap and change the mode to Team Death Match. Oh and of course.. You need to be host.I really only wanted to tell you guys because I don't really like being the host of a room, I just really want more people to know that way I just join a room instead of making one myself.Oh and if you're going to do this, change the name of the room to:"TDM Not On Factory." Or something along those lines, that way other players that wanna do TDM but not factory join your room faster!(juz 2 let u know,this is copied from GamerzPlanet by ...,we disclaim all rites,we only asked e creator,this is strictly copyrite)
I know e English sux,it is copied and the guy has enlish as his 3rd subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment